Oslo - structured Oeko-Tex® upholstery fabric
• 100% polyester
• Two-layer upholstery fabric in four variations
• The front side of the upholstery fabric has a light velour / velvet look with a distinctive structure; the back side has a felt (in the colour beige the felt is white, in the other colours the felt is black).
• With a pleasantly soft feel
• The front side is treated with an impregnation, making the upholstery fabric slightly water-repellent
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - Tested for harmful substances
• REACH compliant
Weight: 380 g/m² (547 g/ml)
Colours: Anthracite, Beige, Grey, Taupe
The upholstery fabric Oslo has overall very good fastness values:
• Colourfast even with saliva and perspiration (Very suitable also for small children and pets)
• Pilling test very good (susceptibility to linting / knotting very low)
• 100,000 abrasion cycles according to the Martindale test (High resistance to abrasion and wear)
• High tensile strength, tear resistance, friction resistance
If required, we will be pleased to send you the data sheet of the article Oslo.
Fields of application:
• Furniture covers or upholstery covers of all kinds.
• Suitable for professional use as well as for private use for upholstery work
Care and washing instructions:
We recommend cleaning the upholstery fabric with a damp cloth, vacuuming with a smooth upholstery nozzle or brushing with a soft brush.
The fabric can also be hand washed at a maximum of 30°.
OEKO-TEX® is a registered trademark of the OEKO-TEX® Association, Zurich (Switzerland).